Welcome to CrossFit Mississauga! Thank you for purchasing a Groupon coupon.
Classes will begin Monday May 16, 2011.
Your intro classes will be indicated as “INTRO 1”, “INTRO 2” all the way to “INTRO 10” on the website schedule. Click on the schedule tab to view the schedule.
The emphasis of the INTRO classes is on skill development and exposure to our basic movements. They are designed to prepare you to enter our ongoing group classes. We are going to be hammering technique to ensure your safety and success at the next level.
The intro classes are mandatory if you are new to CrossFit. You will complete the INTRO classes 1 to 10 in sequence.
If you have experience with CrossFit, please inform us and we will determine whether or not you can participate in the advanced classes.
- We will introduce you to technique and mechanics first, then intensity
- We will be showing you movements that begin with the relatively non-technical and progressively more technical.
- It is important that you are here for each of the 10 sessions as the movements build on one another.
- There will be a workout at the end of each day that will get progressively more challenging as the classes progress.
- The difficulty of the workout is ultimately in your hands. The degree that you push yourself will determine how much suffering goes on. We want you to increase your intensity to the level that is inherent in our regular group classes.
- Shifts in body composition are one of the most motivating ways to measure success. We highly encourage you to take “Before” pictures before you begin the INTRO classes and also record the results from your workouts.
In order to manage class sizes, please e-mail your appointment request to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your class time.If you book an appointment and don't show up, that class will count towards your 10 classes.
Please ensure that the following steps are taken when coming to CrossFit Mississauga for your class:
1. Bring your Groupon coupon with you
2. Fill out a waiver before your first class.
3. Sign in on the sign up sheet posted, before every class.
4. Have the trainer sign off on your class once you have completed it.
Please e-mail questions to email@example.com
Back squat 5x4x84% (sets x reps x % of 1 rep max)
Push press 5x2x76% (sets x reps x % of 1 rep max)
Rest 5 minutes.
Row 1000m for time
Post loads and time to comments.
Coach Mike Burgener on the rack position - video [wmv]